October 7, 2009

Induction Update 1:30pm

Hello again! Well, I am finally opening!! I was at 6 cm at 12:45! Yea!!! We are going to have this little girl soon!!

Oh, and I am still feeling great! Loving this epi! We are trying to get in our final naps before the big moment of arrival! Ryan looks so cute all curled up on his lil cot, sleeping like a baby.

We are getting so excited! We cannot wait! I can't believe that I am going to be a mom and hold the miracle that Ryan and I created so soon. I mean I protected and kept her healthy for 9 months and now I get to see her! Just amazing!

Nurse said it should be about 2 more hours! YAY! Oh, and for all you moms who did it naturally, I have a whole other level of respect for you! I give you big props!! I couldn't of done it!

Next update will be photos of Kayla!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can write a message to us here if you would like!

Post a Comment

You can post a comment if you would like! Just click the "Comments" link on the right under whichever post you would like to refer too.