October 29, 2009

3 Weeks Old!




Well, it's been three weeks! Three weeks of love, happiness, surprises, sleep deprivation, frustration and many other feelings! But I can say that all of the negatives don't even compare to the love that I feel for this little girl. She and Ryan are the joys of my life.

Getting big at 9lb, 7 oz too! She is giving me some major biceps! She smiles and follows your face and she is starting to make cooing sounds...the cutest thing ever. She eats A LOT! I just wish she would sleep a little bit longer intervals at night. We would sure love that.

Uh oh, she is crying...will continue later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can write a message to us here if you would like!

Post a Comment

You can post a comment if you would like! Just click the "Comments" link on the right under whichever post you would like to refer too.