March 19, 2009

DUE DATE: OCTOBER 5TH!!!

OMG!!! OMG!!!! Today was the most amazing day ever for both Ryan and I. We heard our baby's heartbeat!! Simply amazing. I started to cry, it was just so emotional yet an indescribable moment. Ryan kept smiling and kissing my hand. It was so sweet and heartfelt.

I am 11 and a half weeks! Almost done with my first trimester! We could not believe it! We thought we were around the 9 week mark! Geez!! My due date is 10/5. That is two days after my dad and aunt's birthday (twins). Oh, and yes, thank goodness it was only ONE baby!! Yay!!!

I will be posting the photos up tomorrow from the ultrasound. Ryan thinks the baby's leg was his you know what! So funny! :)

My next dr's appt is 4/13, hopefully we can find out the baby's sex by then, because I will be about 15 weeks!!

Now it feels so real, I mean there was an actual baby on the screen with legs and arms and everything! The heartbeat....I am going to cry again! We could not be more excited. We are so blessed to have a so far so healthy baby!

Love you guys!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooooo happy for you both... Our GRANDBABY is so beautiful.....

Post a Comment

You can write a message to us here if you would like!

Post a Comment

You can post a comment if you would like! Just click the "Comments" link on the right under whichever post you would like to refer too.