September 20, 2009

38 Weeks!


Will you take a look at the Baby Countdown! It's almost to the end!! Well, here I am...two more weeks to go!! YAY! I have a feeling this one is going to show up either on time or a lil bit late. I don't really feel any pressure, I think I get a contractions every now and again, but who knows! I am feeling great though! I honestly am one lucky pregnant girl! The only major side effects are my swollen feet! My toes look like sausages!

Let's see...this Saturday is Jen & Greg's wedding! Woooowhoo! That is my date, once I get passed the 26th then labor can come anytime! We are all so excited. It is going to be beautiful!

OH! The best news ever....RYAN MADE SWAT!!!! YAY!!! The youngest cop ever at Redondo to make SWAT. That's because he is so awesome! Oh, and he looks sooooooo hot in his uniform. I will try to sneak a pic! I am so unbelievably proud of my husband!

Well, I will just keep baking Kayla in the meanwhile! LOL! Don't forget to view the post below this with the video of Kayla's nursery....FINALLY FINISHED!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can write a message to us here if you would like!

Post a Comment

You can post a comment if you would like! Just click the "Comments" link on the right under whichever post you would like to refer too.