September 9, 2009

36 Weeks 3 Days!


OMG! There is less than 4 weeks left til I give birth to our little Kayla Jade!!! AHHHH!!! We are sooo excited! We put together most of the baby gear (swing, bouncer, pack n play, stroller...etc) and now our house looks baby-fied! HAHAH! We are realizing that our house will NEVER look the same again!

I went to the dr today for my weekly appt...everything is great! Measuring at 37 weeks and her heartbeat great! I think I may have dropped a little bit bc I have been feeling increased pains in my lower belly and it kinda looks like it in the pic...what do you think? Other than that, I think I may have had a contraction this morning while I was walking for coffee. I actually had to stop walking. But no pressure or anything. Next week we start cervix checks (how fun)...so we will see if I am dilated or effaced at all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can write a message to us here if you would like!

Post a Comment

You can post a comment if you would like! Just click the "Comments" link on the right under whichever post you would like to refer too.