July 7, 2009

27 WEEK UPDATE!

Hello Everyone!
Can you believe it? I am 27 weeks! Wooooowhoooo!!! I am officially in my third trimester! YAY! I went to the dr yesterday and everything is great! Baby is measuring right on track, heartbeat is healthy, passed my glucose test...couldn't ask for anything better! Check out these pics from last night....NO STRETCH MARKS YET...YAY!!!


We still have not decided on our girl's name. But it is still between Rylie and Kayla. Ryan is gonna pick it out! He needs to get cracking on it....I need to order my nursery monogram! Oh, we started to primer the nursery, but decided that it is too much work, so we hired a painter instead! I was getting tired after doing a half a wall! LOL! Here is us at the beginning...all smiles and happy!





By the end we were sweaty and flustered! So, the painter is coming on Friday! YAY! I can't wait! Oh, and I got my custom made bedding in!!! LOOOOOOOVVVVEEE IT! Here is a lil peek...

What else....we finally have our 4D ultrasound this week!!! OMG! OMG! We are soooooo excited! I can't wait to post up the pics!! K, well have a great week! Love ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can write a message to us here if you would like!

Post a Comment

You can post a comment if you would like! Just click the "Comments" link on the right under whichever post you would like to refer too.