August 20, 2009

BABY SHOWER!!!

My baby shower was absolutely wonderful and perfect! It was everything and more! The grandmas to be did an amazing job with the planning and decorations! I take my hat off to you guys! You are the best! Kayla will have the best grandmas EVER!! Thank you again!

All the grandmas & great-grandma's to be!
God-Mother Berenise!
All the grandpas to be!
Auntie Jen Jen!


Grandmas to be with their favorite thing in the whole world! LOL

So handsome in uniform!


What a great angle of my beach ball!


Me crying as usual with my "Thank You" speech

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can write a message to us here if you would like!

Post a Comment

You can post a comment if you would like! Just click the "Comments" link on the right under whichever post you would like to refer too.