December 21, 2009

Update!

I know! I know! It's been forever...truth is I am neglecting my blog because I know have a Facebook account. With FB I can upload pics from my phone, much easier considering I have Kayla now.

But let see, Kayla is doing amazing!!! She almost holds her up up 100%! She recognizes almost everyone now. She speaks and smiles all the time. She is sleeping about 7-8 hour at a time at night...much better from every 2! She fights her sleep like crazy during the day though.

At her 2 month checkup (12/7) she weighed 12.4 lbs and was 23". Basically she gained 3 lbs and inches! Doctor says she is doing great!

We are so in love with this girl it is crazy!! She is our world! Enjoy the pictures!! Can't wait to celebrate Christmas with our families!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can write a message to us here if you would like!

Post a Comment

You can post a comment if you would like! Just click the "Comments" link on the right under whichever post you would like to refer too.