April 24, 2009

Family Updates!

Hello All!
We hope that you guys are doing well!

We are heading on to week 17 on Monday! Yay! I am still feeling good! I still have had no morning sickness. Thank goodness. I am feeling less tired, Ryan sure is happy about that one! I occasionally get headaches, but other than that I am great!

I am still small tho, my hips are definitely wider, but only a small baby bump. :( I can't wait to be bigger! Hopefully over the next couple of weeks I will POP!

I am getting soooooo anxious to buy baby stuff! Everything is so cute! Of course I am automatically attracted to girl things because they are just adorable. Ryan always gets mad, telling me that I am jinxing it! He says if we have a girl it is payback for him! LOL! We ALL want to know already what the baby is! 2 more weeks to go!

My mom is getting anxious as she has bought a onesie, baby bath things, a cute carrier sling and I am sure others that she is not telling me about! Grandma Gail is also anxious for her grandbaby! She bought the cutest baby UGG boots, booties and baby lotion! They are sooo teeny! We can't wait to put them on our new baby!

We are also redoing our kitchen and bathroom floor with tile! It looks sooooo nice! It should be done tomorrow, so I will post some before and after pictures! We also bought a new dining room table because the one we were using was Jen's. Now that her and Greg got a new apartment together, they are taking the table. They move in this weekend! We are super excited for them!

We have decided to move the office into Jen's room and turn the office into the baby's nursery. We will probably start getting it ready after the cruise in June. That way I will almost be 6 months pregnant. That will probably be the best part!!

Ok, I got to go work now! Love ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can write a message to us here if you would like!

Post a Comment

You can post a comment if you would like! Just click the "Comments" link on the right under whichever post you would like to refer too.